|Posted:||5 months ago|
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Temporary to permanent
Full time position
Remote working environment
I am looking for a highly experienced Talent Acquisition specialist from a Construction/Engineering background who can take on this newly created role.
My client based in Kirawee with offices based in several locations including the North Shore is looking for a strong Talent Acquisition consultant who can head up all recruitment for the business. Having just won one of the major contracts in Sydney’s construction/infrastructure they are looking to double in size in 2019.
I am looking for candidate with experience in Blue Collar and White Collar recruitment on both a temporary & permanent basis. Working Nationally you will be using your contacts and relationships to help grow the business at a fast pace.
Duties to include:
· Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
· Determine selection criteria
· Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
· Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Lead employer branding initiatives
· Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
· Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
· Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
This position as a very generous salary package as well as office perks.
Please apply now!