|Salary:||$110,000 + superannuation|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Close to public transport
- Great first move into commercial
- Opportunity to join a growing business
About the Company
Our client is well known for their high quality products, and exemplary customer service, able to retain and attract high calibre candidates within the market. Due to sustained growth, an opportunity has arisen internally for a Tax Accountant to be an integral part of the corporate tax team.
Reporting directly to the Tax Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to the following:
- Review of tax effect accounting on a monthly basis
- Preparation of FBT returns, business liaison for FBT accruals
- Preparation of the group's R&D'S tax offset
- Lodgement of Australian consolidated and trust income tax returns
- Initiation of process improvements and tax training
- Advanced pricing agreements (APA)
- Transfer pricing
- ATO lodgements
- Other ad hoc projects as requested by the following, researching technical matters and monthly reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be CA or CPA qualified with experience from a Mid-Tier or Big 4 accounting firm or in a medium to large corporate in a Senior Tax Accounting position. Technically, your skills are strong and you wish to expand them in a growing Top 100 ASX listed organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths and you are comfortable starting as a contractor.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Monica at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.