|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- 3-month contract
About the Company:
This growing government agency is based in the heart of Orange. They promote the management of sustainability within the community of NSW encouraging investment and competition.
About the Role:
My client welcomes an experienced Tax Officer Grade 5/6 to join their Finance team in Orange. This role will have a large focus on preparing, reconciling and lodging FBT, GST, Payroll Tax Returns and remittances of PAYG in line with required deadlines.
- Assist to minimalise tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations
- Assist, prepare and review tax calculations and maintain tax balances in the general ledger
- Ensure department is tax compliant Assist with lodgement of FBT, BAS, Payroll Tax Returns and PAYG
- Assist with timely and accurate lodgement of NSW Treasury payments, recoups, returns and journals
- Build relationships with clients
Coming from a government background you will be system savvy with the necessary skills to navigate a large ERP System such as SAP. You must have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail to perform all taxing procedures.
If this sounds like you, please send your updated cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org