|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
Globally recognised Engineering consultancy based in Sydney requires a Team Assistant for a busy internal team.
About the role
A position has become available for a confident and reliable Team Assistant professional who will be required to provide a high level of administration and support to a specific sector within the business. Other duties will involve Ad-hoc Admin, troubleshoot office admin issues, book and setup meetings and room bookings, travel bookings, report writing, invoice preparation, organise team lunches/coffees, formatting and manage diaries. This is an Exciting opportunity to work on a large project and potential for permanent employment.
- Minimum 2 years administration/adhoc experience
- Confident in working unsupervised
- Hardworking, good work ethic, reliable, flexibility with work times
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of Oracle AP processes (desirable)
- Understanding of Office365 applications – OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook
How to apply
To be considered for this role please apply now! JN-166869