|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the company
My client has more than 100,000 employees in over 70 countries and is one of the world's leading financial service providers.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Sydney’s Global Investment Banks located in the CBD. This team requires dynamic, proactive and flexible Team Assistant with advanced MS Office skills to work alongside them to ensure the smooth running of their department.
You will be required to:
- Diary management including scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms/restaurants, arranging catering, video and telephone conferences
- Arranging travel and accommodation for both domestic and international travel
- Ensuring insurance is in place for certain types of travel and travelers have appropriate visas and licenses for travel
- Communicating with clients and organizing internal and external client meetings
- Coordinating client events; registering client attendance; sending confirmations; arranging catering; booking rooms
- Strong presentation skills in power point - must have at least 3 -5 years’ experience in this area
- Exceptional communication skills, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Confident and positive team attitude, works well under pressure can handle a volatile workload
- Advanced skills with MS Outlook, Intermediate skills in MS Office including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple schedules, events and priorities at any one time.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org