|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Experienced Team Assistant - Immediate Start
- Busy role – 12 month contract
- North Sydney office
About the company
A leading Technology infrastructure company with a huge presence in Australia. This is an Exciting opportunity to work for a company offering great flexibility and a collaborative culture.
About the role
A position has become available for a confident and reliable Team Assistant professional who will be required to complete Ad-hoc Admin, Manage the EGM calendar, troubleshoot office admin issues, book and setup meetings and room bookings, organise team lunches/coffees, formatting and manage diaries. You will use your passion for administration, eye for detail and excellent stakeholder management skills to provide exceptional administrative support
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role supporting a senior leadership team
- Comfortable in your typing ability and proficiency with using the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Enjoy proof reading and have strong editorial skills
- Mature approach to dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- You will enjoy working with a range of stakeholders within a fast paced, supportive and collaborative environment
- Approach all tasks with a positive customer focused attitude
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click apply now! JN-167737