|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
About the role
My client is a boutique-chartered accounting firm, located in the Sydney CBD.
They have a great opportunity for a motivated Team Assistant to join our Tax and Business Services team.
This is a pivotal role working autonomously and you will be responsible for supporting the admin team’s performance, cultivating a culture where people work hard and support each other.
You will be required to:
- Support Team Managers and Accountants in two teams with administration tasks.
- Allocate administration tasks to Team Administrator Assistant in Manila providing clear
- instructions and reviewing all work completed.
- Meet and greet clients visiting the office.
- Send emails to work in for new jobs and to work out for completed jobs providing clear
- instructions to ensure job flow system accuracy.
- Lodge Tax, BAS, IAS and CU forms in Handitax and troubleshoot lodgement issues.
- Update client details in Practice Manager, ATO and CAS.
- Experience in an administration role of a minimum 1-2 years.
- Experience in an accountancy firm is essential
- High attention to detail.
- Great organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Professional approach and presentation.
Unfortunately, no Working Holiday Visas will be considered for this role as it is a Permanent position.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org