|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||over 1 year ago|
About the company
My client a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets. It provides a wide range of property and casualty and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories.
About the role
You will contribute to the development of the division by providing full administrative and secretarial support to the 3 executive and their teams.
You will be required to:
- Proactively manage diary and co-ordinate appointments and meetings.
- Manage incoming emails and voicemails on a regular basis.
- Manage the daily administration requirements and ensure effective diary co-ordination for the Executives and where necessary, the managers reporting to them
- Assist in arrangement of meetings.
- Ensure the Executives are prepared for meetings in terms of paperwork and other requirements, this may include regular meetings to plan the days ahead and assist in prioritisation.
- Assist in preparation of reports and presentations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Financial or professional service experience highly regarded
- Exceptional planning, organising, time management and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com