|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||25 days ago|
Based in Melbourne’s CBD, join a Global Professional Services Firm. With a focus on their people, you will be part of an organisation who support their staff offering Health and Wellbeing, a great Culture and Training opportunities.
Reporting into the Administration manager you are responsible for managing and motivating a high performing team with project and office administration tasks.
- Assisting a team of managers with all queries and administration
- Expense management
- Typing and formatting correspondence, reports, PowerPoint presentations and internal documentation
- Updating CRM System
- Coordinate new starter desk and stationary set up within the Division for all new employees
- Assistance with updating the intranet with Divisional templates and updating links
- Coordinating social events
- Preparing invoices
- Organising training
- Prior experience in an PA/TA role
- 2+ years in team environment, providing support at all management levels
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects
- Strong editorial and proof-reading skills
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.