|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
We are looking for an eager and ambitious Team Assistant to come onboard to support a busy and vibrant team. Our client is a leading Property Management firm based in the Sydney CBD who pride themselves on the excellent reputation they have built in the market. This is role will be providing administrative support in a team environment and will act as the key person to coordinate the day to day running of the office.
Duties within the role will include:
- Diary Management
- Organise travel bookings
- Email management
- Filing, scanning
- Handling correspondence
- General administration
- Meeting and Greeting visitors/guests
- Processing invoices
- Coordinating meetings
- General office management
- Handling enquiries within the team
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, comfortable and confident working in a fast-paced environment. This role would be suitable for a hardworking Junior PA who is ambitious in developing their career.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, outgoing, friendly and able to engage with a range of people
- Highly organised, good time management skills
- Confident with working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment with a varied workload
- Process driven
- Proficient in using Microsoft Suite
- Highly motivated to make an impact within the role and support a hardworking and committed team.