|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for a pro-active and driven Team Assistant
- Working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excellent salary and package
This role is to provide a high level of administrative support to two Directors and their teams also ad-hoc secretarial support to consultants as required.
About the company
My client is an international network of accountants and business advisors with expertise in audit and assurance, business advisory, corporate recovery, financial planning, superannuation and advice, trusts and estates and taxation.
About the role:
This role is to provide a high level of administrative support to two Directors and their teams within the Business Services and Audit Divisions and ad-hoc secretarial support to consultants as required
You will be required to:
- Dairy management for the Directors and Client Directors.
- Anticipating the needs and timelines for effective communication & workflow within the team.
- Providing effective and efficient admin assistance, including, drafting appropriate correspondence for the Directors and their teams.
- Maintaining, managing and enhancing existing strategic and client relationships
- Taking responsibility of the preparation of agenda, minutes and related documents for a multiplicity of meetings.
- At least 3 years’ experience supporting and coordinating high-performing teams
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to work effectively in a team and on an individual basis Proactive, forward thinking, efficient and discreet with a high attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to multitask & prioritise workloads and work autonomously
- Strong & clear communication skills
If you believe you are suitable for this role please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / firstname.lastname@example.org