Based in West Melbourne, join a Global Engineering Consultancy. With a focus on their people, you will be part of an organisation who support their staff offering Health and Well-being, Work Life Balance and Corporate offers and Discounts.
Reporting into the Administration manager you are responsible for managing and motivating a small high performing team with project and office administration tasks.
Key skills/ responsibilities:
- Ensure office administrative expenses are managed appropriately in line with budgetary constraints
- Monitor, organise & prioritise workflow
- Manage day-to-day operational office duties
- Ensuring Management System requirements are up to date and documented ready for audits.
- Ensure all members of the Administration team have the resources and equipment to undertake their work
- Provide inductions to engineers, graduates and new staff as required.
- Act autonomously when making decisions pertaining to the running of the administration team
- Participate in training and development activities as required
- 3 years + administrative experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
All applications will be treated strictly confidentially.