|Posted:||8 months ago|
Large and Varied Technology Portfolio
Excellent working culture and workplace – Staff incentives
CBD Location – Close to public transport
This leading ASX listed company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformation Program in place the need for a highly skilled Technology Portfolio Manager working in mature AGILE frameworks has become available. In this role you work in a highly supportive and collaborative team delivering upon varying projects. You will play a pivotal part liaising with key Technology and Business Stakeholders in an adaptable and flexible working style.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Reporting and monitoring of the Technology Portfolio including any risks, issues, resources and benefits.
- Making recommendations for portfolio resources and prioritizing them.
- Ensuring all technology initiatives align to business strategies.
- Providing frameworks to all Technology Project Management and monitoring them to deliver best outcomes for the group.
- Supporting and managing all team aspects, training, mentoring and guidance.
- Monitoring the Technology portfolio budget working closely with Finance.
- Have 5+ years of experience in a Tech Portfolio Manager capacity
- Experienced working in AGILE and Waterfall frameworks, highly adaptable.
- Has worked on Technology Portfolios in excess of $20M
- Strong team leading ability working with 6+ team members and with the ability to grow out a team
- Strong governance experience working for complex companies
- Strong grasp of budgeting for large complex companies
- Have worked on large Portfolio’s of work across small, medium, large projects
- Project governance, business and project financial management skills
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org