|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This global leading financial services organisation is currently going through large program of work and are looking for highly competent Tech Business Analysts to assist them on a number of infrastructure projects. In this role you will play a pivotal part in liaising with both technical and business stakeholders. You will be experienced working within ITIL and have worked previous rollout projects for leading financial institutions. In this role you will work in a highly professional, stable and experienced team where you will enjoy working in a collaborative and friendly culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Facilitation of workshops including requirements gathering sessions
- Write acceptance criteria in collaboration with the testing team
- Review design and testing deliverables to ensure completeness of requirements
- Showcase the products to project stakeholders
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Conduct training sessions with stakeholders and end users
- Liaise with project stakeholders to ensure external needs are met
- Perform other duties as directed
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Strong Technical BA background working on infrastructure projects
- ITIL experience
- Citrix, Windows OS, and server builds / migrations
- Previously worked for a Financial Services Company.
- Excellent verbal communication and workshop/training facilitation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.