|Posted:||10 months ago|
We are currently partnering with a well-renowned, public transport operator in search of a Technical Business Analyst to support the Applications Team on both the technical and business requirements.
As a key role within the team and organisation, you will be accountable for coordinating and prioritising the workload in the team, and acting as a bridge between various teams.
- Provide functional and technical support for applications (.NET stack involved)
- Requirements gathering and communication
- Support documentation and maintain application development
- Reporting to external body e.g progress of the projects
- Supporting application architecture - ensuring best practice
- Coordinating and prioritising workloads in the team
- Extensive experience in capturing business requirements and stakeholder engagement
- Familiarity with .NET stack - SQL
- Background in Reporting / documentation
- Knowledge of project management
- Azure experience is highly desirable
- Agile experience also desirable
This role is a contract for 6 weeks, offering $650pd-$740pd plus Super. This organisation is also renowned for its friendly culture, agile and modern way of working.
If you'd like to learn more, or if it sounds like the right role for you, then please APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe at email@example.com