|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Based in Rhodes
- Joining a fantastic team with a great environment
- Full working rights in Australia is a must
A new financial year normally presents new opportunities and if you are looking for that next step or new challenge then this may be for you.
One of Australia’s leading fund administration and share registry specialists are looking for a Technical Lead in the Identity Access space. The role will require a true technical understanding of the IAM space with a key focus on SailPoint Identity IQ.
Responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding of business applications via Rest API into SailPoint Identity IQ.
- Manage on premise application connectors.
- Support existing on-boarded applications and troubleshoot as required.
- Optimise operational efficiency and improve customer experience.
To be successful, you will bring with you:
- Enterprise deployments and a strong technical understanding of SailPoint Identity IQ.
- SailPoint Implementation or Administration certification.
- Database: Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL.
- Ideally 5-7+ years of industry experience ( 3 + years of Enterprise software implantation)
- Strong communications skill both written and verbal, and the ability articulate complex problems and solutions.
This is a Permanent role and full working rights are a must for this application.
If you feel you have the experience and skill set to be successful in this role, please get in touch today with Matt Parkhill - firstname.lastname@example.org