|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
About the role
One of our government clients is looking for a level 3, technical support officer to join their fast-paced Digital Transformation Office (DTO).
The DTO is transforming the way that planning is managed in NSW. The team is in the process of developing a digital workflow platform that provides a transparent service that offers real time data across 128 local government areas in NSW.
Our clients ePlanning Portal has been built using the Pega platform and is delivering services and other improvements to the NSW community.
- Provide 3rd level technical support
- Work with the 1st and 2nd level support team to troubleshoot and investigate reported issues.
- Writing and running queries for ad-hoc data extracts and updates
- Ad hoc testing of bug fixes or new features
- Support the stakeholders (councils and government agencies) with their technical requirements.
Skills and Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in IT, or equivalent experience
- SQL and database experience – including database design, writing complex queries and stored procedures and analysing queries to improve performance
- Experience with Pega, Azure, Drupal and PowerBI
- Knowledge of APIs
- Strong technical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work under pressure with at times conflicting priorities
- Initiative and can work with minimal supervision contributing ideas and suggestions for improvement (and then working to make those improvements)
- A fast learner, with a curious mind and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Any experience in Councils or Planning would be advantageous
How to apply
To apply send your updated resume to: email@example.com