|Posted:||26 days ago|
In your new role, your core focus will be to support the efficient running of the Agile Based Working (ABW) operating model through the provision of a number of stakeholder specific support functions
- Actively participate as a team member promoting responsibility for working in an environment that includes multi-skilling, self management, team support and contributing (or identifying) opportunities for continuous improvement
- Oversee concierge functions ensuring process efficencies, team based productivity and cohesiveness
- Develop and oversee a Workspace Management System to enable the tracking of workspace specific feedback (not IT or Hazard Reporting)
- Analyse and report on Workspace team responsiveness to items raised against agreed timeframes
- Work closely with managers and staff to gather relevant data information including customer feedback to ensure the quality of project delivery outcomes.
- Manage the ongoing facilitation of special interest groups requirements - riders, smokers, mothers, prayer requirements
- Oversee site on-boarding / orientation - welcome pack, access passes, IT, lockers, and inductions
- Analyse locker utilisation reporting for permanent Burwood staff and update lockers for departures and new starters
- communications and intranet management
- Preparation and Presentation of Agenda Items (in conjunction with Workspace Manager) and distribution of minutes as committee Secretary
To be considered, you will have the following
- Substantial experience in stakeholder management with achievements in implementing improvement programs and robust communications protocols.
- Working knowledge of Agile Based Working environments.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver a range of projects within an environment of competing priorities with strict deadlines
- Demonstrated research, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proven proficiency in the use of computer software packages such as Microsoft Office, Primavera or Microsoft Project.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply