|Posted:||13 days ago|
- Strong onward succession opportunities
- Global purpose driven empowering organisation
- Based in Southwest Sydney, $80,000 + Super
About the Company
Global purpose driven organisation has offices across all Australian major cities. They have a vision of being self-sustainable and deliver an outstanding service to the community and the world.
You will be working directly with these essential projects which change so many lives. Helping to support society towards empowerment, enabling them to make their world a better place. Be part of something that makes a huge difference to lives.
Located conveniently close in Southwest Sydney, fully accessible by all major public transport links.
About the Role
- Diverse accounting role with scope for progression.
- Supporting the month end processes.
- Performing monthly reconciliations.
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting.
- Internal reporting to stakeholders.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- General accounting duties to support the business.
- Handling enquiries proficiently regarding donations.
- Using strong accounting skills to improve processes.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in finance and accounting; Part Qualified or CA or CPA.
- Passionate about a for purpose organisation.
- Willing can-do attitude.
- Ideally exposed to the calculation of Zakat.
- Project accounting exposure could be beneficial.
How to Apply.
Click APPLY or contact Sarah Ottley on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.