- $60-65k + super + 25 days holiday
- Full CA training and study support package
- Fun and supportive culture with high profile clients
About the Company
Charterhouse are working with a fast growing, mid-sized accounting firm in Southport to help find them an Intermediate Accountant who is looking to join a fast growth and high performing team.
This firm have been around for over 20 years and came into business when a group of Partners from various Top 20 firms spotted a gap in the market where SME companies around SE QLD could be serviced with Big firm expertise, a hands-on and tailored approach, and no jargon. Just good, sound business advice.
Since then, they have gone from strength to strength, to where they are at now; a mid-tier firm with over 30 people working for them and a gold standard reputation.
This is a contemporary firm in every sense of the word….Cloud based accounting systems, WFH as standard, Flexi-hours, free tea, coffee and snacks, as well as health and wellbeing benefits.
About The Role
As an Intermediate Accountant you will be tasked with the following responsibilities. Don’t worry if you haven’t done everything on this list, that’s what training is for!
- Preparation of financial statements
- Tax returns for companies, trusts, SMSF’s and individuals
- Preparation and lodgement of BAS and IAS
- FBT Returns and PAYG
- Div 7a calculations
- Training and mentoring of juniors and graduated where you will act as a buddy and integrate them into the firm
- A can-do attitude and high-level communication skills
- Started your CA or CPA
- A Degree in finance, Accounting or Economics
- At least 12-18 months experience at an Australian accounting firm
- Be comfortable in preparing tax returns and activity statements with little supervision.
- Be a sponge and want to learn new things!
Culture & Benefits
- WFH and flexi hours
- Fully funded CA training and study leave
- 25 days holiday
- Free tea, coffee and snacks
- Christmas in July and Summer parties
- Quarterly BBQ’s and multiple team building events
- Wellness initiatives
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role at you want to work for a forward thinking, modern and inclusive firm who do fun well then please click APPLY or email me firstname.lastname@example.org or you can connect with me on LinkedIn