Business Performance Analyst | Financial Analyst
- NSW State Government
- $67 p/h + Super | Potential Extension
- Parramatta | WFH
The Business Performance Analyst contributes to the provision of high-level accounting support services, including monthly management reporting, financial analysis, business insight, and advice to support to organization.
About the Role
- Build reports, analyse and communicate results of performance data and outcome
- Support the development of annual targets and work processes that prioritise existing and future projects to be consistent with business and strategic plans of the organization.
- Participate in benchmarking initiatives and assist in identifying and addressing gaps.
- Support the development and implementation of business processes, change management initiatives, performance measurement.
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of reporting systems to ensure effective financial management and reporting
- Research, collect, and report data and results; provide data analytics where required.
- Identify, establish, develop and manage relevant internal and external relationships to support effective consultation and collaboration
- Supporting with budgeting and forecasting needs as required
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in management accounting and financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.
- Advanced Excel and SAP skills
- Experience in the use of budgeting systems, including data analysis, forecasting, and visualisation tools.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, particularly related to the collating of complex data, its analysis
- CA or CPA
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Issy on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion