|Location:||Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Salary:||$28-32 per hour + super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- ASX listed brand on CV
- Working and networking with the best finance professionals
- Immediate start, WFH as much or little as you like
About the Role:
My Client is an ASX listed Financial services group and established leader in their field of business abd located in Brisbane CBD. They are recruiting an Accounts Payable Officer on an initial period fo three months with view to extend.
The Accounts Payable team are responsible for processing all invoices and reimbursements in relation the vehicle management life cycle for their business entities from processing invoices for the purchase of vehicles, through to the end of lease transactions and invoices.
They are also responsible for processing the expenses of the business as a whole. We process standard non vehicle overhead invoices for the business in Oracle.
- Processing of lease related invoices with high degree of accuracy.
- Data entry of non-lease and accident management invoices in Oracle.
- Processing Novated Driver Reimbursements in DRIVE and using Salesforce.
- Managing the various email inboxes.
- This is a key position to ensure that we keep our processing up to date during a time of significant process and system change.
- Other Accounts payable duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant Degree, Diploma or Certificate if applicable.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in relevant role- Payables, Admin, finance all rounder.
- Understanding of end to end accounts payable accounting and impacts to finance
- Strong attention to detail.
- Intermediate working knowledge and capability with Microsoft Office in particular Word and Excel, in addition to other program experience and exposure.
- Experience with Oracle Accounts Payable.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to do so effectively across all areas of the business.
- Ability to listen effectively and accept constructive feedback and action as required.