- Immediate start in market leading manufacturing company
- Great company culture with flexible working arrangements
- Strong possibility to go permanent
About the Company:
Leading, global manufacturing powerhouse with strong market capitalisation.
About the Role:
Temporary Accounts payable officer needed on an immediate start.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- End-end, consistent, timely and accurate delivery of accounts payable services
- Maintain a high level of customer service in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Maintain the records of accounts payable by filing all source documents and system generated documents.
- Undertake a range of operational activities associated with accounts payable including monthly reconciliations, invoicing and claims management, and other relevant duties as required.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
- Sort mail and allocate to other team members
- Timely resolution of queries from suppliers and internal customers
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and statements
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have previous in a full function Accounts Payable within a larger business (highly desirable).
- Intermediate – advanced MS excel skills
With extremely high attention to detail and an ability to work with systems and delegating workflow, you will be rewarded with a close knit and high performing team and energetic work environment.