|Salary:||Circa $100k + Super|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Accountant | perm full time.
- CBD outskirts location (close to public transport).
- Office based position (post lockdown).
- CA / CPA, growing company and role.
My client is an established but growing business based on the outskirts of Sydney CBD. They are looking for an Accountant to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Ideally you will have experience working in the wholesale / distribution sector (preference, not essential). You will be responsible for day to day Accounting functions (month end close and reporting).
Strong Excel skills required, ability to multi-task and an adaptable working approach is essential along with excellent communication skills.
Key duties(not limited to):
- Preparation of balance-sheet reconciliation.
- Fixed asset register maintenance.
- Indirect tax functions (GST, BAS) and direct tax (income tax returns).
- Month end close and reporting.
- Preparation of financial reports.
- Commentary for variance between actual, forecast and rolling budgets.
- Monthly forecasting and budget preparation.
- 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- CA / CPA qualified.
- Intermediate / Adv Excel skills.
- Hands on and flexible approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication both written and verbally.
- AU / NZ citizen or permanent resident.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the link below.
Salary: circa $100k+super.