- Global Accounting firm who are setting up a Bookkeeping team in Brisbane
- $90k inc super
- Unique opportunity to build and run your own area of the business
About the Company
This position is with one of the Global Top 10 accounting firms who are also one of the fastest growing mid-tiers in Brisbane.
After a record breaking 2021, a surge in demand for Bookkeeping services has put them in a position to create a brand-new team to service a wide range of SME clients in the Greater Brisbane area.
They are well known for providing a high level of service, while also offering some of the best training and development in the market. Flexible working and flexi-hours are standard for everyone past the 6-month service mark.
About the Role
This is a brand-new role which has been created through expansion, so you must be an experienced operator who has previously managed or supervised people during your career.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Recruiting, managing, and supporting bookkeepers
- Being a main point of contact for a varied client base
- Provide a wide range of bookkeeping services
- Bank reconciliations
- AP, AR, and Payroll
- Preparing and maintaining fixed assets registers
- Preparation or BAS, IAS, and year end income statements
- Have 5+ years of bookkeeping experience, ideally from an accounting firm
- Skilled in Xero (essential)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Be a team player and want to be part of a successful team
- High level written and verbal communication skills
Culture & Benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- WFH and flexi hour options
- Professional but relaxed working environment
- Paperless office with the most modern tech and software available
- Regular office social activities. Christmas, Melbourne Cup and EOFY Parties.
- Team building activities
- Ongoing training and professional development
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, and you have the right skills and experience, please get in touch. I would love to hear from you.
Please apply via this advert or send your CV to email@example.com