|Salary:||$130k + Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Business Advisory Manager
- $120-130k inc super
- Mixture of vCFO/Advisory work and Compliance
- Route to Director level and flexible working
About the Company
A leading mid-tier accounting firm in the CBD is looking to hire a Business Advisory Manager who has a passion for getting into the nuts and bolts of companies and helping them grow.
They are looking to move away from your traditional ‘bean counter’ compliance work and into being a trusted business partner. They still do compliance work and do it very well, but they see the future of accounting in the advisory space.
They have been in business for over 75 years and are part of a national and international network which will allow you to progress your career where you want it to take you.
People are at the forefront of what they do and have health and wellness as one of their core pillars. You will get access to industry leading training & development, paid future qualifications, mental health days, flexible working, and flexi hours to fit work around you, and team gym sessions.
About the Role
As a Manager in the advisory team you will have 2 main responsibilities; people and clients. Your work will involve, but not be limited to:
- Planning and delegating work to your team.
- Reviews, appraisals, and staff recruitment.
- WIP and deadline management.
- Advise on compliance matters and get stuck into tax planning, budgeting, forecasting, business structuring and cash management for your clients.
- Attend networking events and get involved in firm wide business development activities.
For the right person, there is quick and direct progression through to Senior Manager and Director level.
You should currently be working for a Brisbane based accounting firm with the following experience:
- 6+ years in public practice accounting.
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of Tax Compliance and an understanding of what makes a company tick.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Will willing to learn and pick up new skills.
Culture & Benefits
- We not me approach to their work.
- A flat working structure where everyone has a voice from Grads to Directors.
- Focus on health and wellbeing: mental health days, gym sessions and flexible working.
- Team events such as Melbourne Cup, EOFY Party, Christmas Party, Quarterly BBQ’s and nights out.
- Paid future qualifications such as CTA.
- Regular internal and external training.
- Cloud based systems to get your work done from anywhere.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY in this advert