|Salary:||Up to $65 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Planning, business case review, decision support, resource allocation.
- Heavily weighted towards modelling business cases.
- Working with a high degree of autonomy.
My client is a major player in the social community space. They are a complex business and have a specialist team hired to make sure initiatives and decisions are tested and rolled out effectively.
About the Role
- Producing detailed models with variable potential outcomes for projects and initiatives.
- Conducting your own research to provide inputs as to how conclusions and recommendations are formed.
- To analyse key business metrics to identify areas of adverse performance.
- Proactively working with business leaders and executive teams to better understand the company drivers.
Skills & Experience
- Professionally qualified in accounting, actuarial, economics, or equivalent field.
- Strong excel skills and/or other modelling and valuation type tools.
- Strong background in business case review type work and decision-support.
- High level written and verbal communication – this is essential!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.