|Salary:||Up to $1250 per day|
|Posted:||28 days ago|
- ACT – NV1 Clearance Required
- Ongoing 12- month contract
- Up to $1250
The primary purpose of the role is to define the program benefits, assessing processes towards realisation and achieving measured improvements in business operations.
About the role:
- Manage program reporting requirements.
- Working with program manager, ensuring work of the program covers the necessary aspects require to deliver.
- Identify projects that will contribute to realising benefits and achieving outcomes.
- Leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the program has been completed.
- Demonstrated experience working within a federal program or project, with an understanding of the structure and cultures of a federal organisation.
- Exceptional marketing and communication skills to sell the program vision to all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in the use of a project scheduling tool.
- Knowledge of relevant management and business change techniques.
Must have Negative Vetting Level 1 clearance.
For more information, please contact Jack Waddell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2499