|Salary:||Pays up to $750 a day + super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Alexandria / WFH
- Initial contract until 17/03/2023
- Pays up to $750 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Business Continuity Specialist with Emergency Preparedness experience to join their team in Alexandria.
- Support the Manager, BCP and Emergency Preparedness in the development of BCM documents
- Monitor, analyse, interpret and report on changes to BCM legislation, Codes of Practice and Standards. Use this information to recommend changes to the BCM documentation and strategy.
- As part of the BCM team, work with each directorate nominated BCM coordinators and safety professionals to implement Emergency Preparedness plans and programs.
- Provide direction, coaching and support to business unit managers across the Agency concerning the development and implementation of BCM and Emergency Preparedness training and reports.
- Work in accordance with the requirements of the Safety Management System to nurture a generative safety culture
- Tertiary qualifications an a BCM and/or Emergency Preparedness related discipline, or an equivalent in relevant experience
- Extensive experience developing, implementing and evaluating business continuity plans / emergency preparedness plans.
- Understanding of Emergency / Incident management arrangements in NSW
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the apply link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or 0431 103 255