Business services intermediate – TOP 40 - Medical clients
- Established for 30 years – Ex big 4 partners
- Social culture -competitions, charity events, Friday drinks, EFOY party, Melb Cup & weekend retreats.
- $65-75k package
About the Company
Established for more than 30 years, this Chartered Accounting practice are ranked as one of the leading firms nationwide, with over 150 staff nationally across three offices. They have an international reach within a network in over 110 countries.
As a business they have four core streams: Business Advice & Accounting, Taxation, Corporate Assurance, Wealth Management, Employee Benefits.
They have a positive, collaborative and people focused team culture. Working together as a team sharing their expertise, creating innovation, partnering with clients to solve complex challenges and empowering change.
Be part of an inspiring firm who are at the forefront of technology. Work with the latest equipment all within a modern workspace.
You will be;
- Assist with providing tax & accounting advice and solutions to a predominantly medical focused client base
- Prepare & review tax returns & financial statements
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Mentor & train junior members of the team
To be considered for the role, you will need;
- A Bachelor’s degree in an Accounting or legal subject
- At least 2 years’ experience within a public practice firm
- Part way through your CA/CPA studies
- $65-75k package + bonus incentives
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave & 12 month career breaks
- EAP program
- Post jobs reviews, regular catch ups & reviews
- Clear progression to become a Senior in the next 12 months
- Cloud technology
- CA/CPA study leave & modules paid upfront
How to Apply
Submit your resume using the link provided or contact Sam on email@example.com for a confidential discussion