Business Services Manager – Top 15
- Internationally associated with a leading global alliance - 500 offices in over 80 countries
- Complex and interesting work - business advisory, strategy development and investments.
- $120-135k package + bonuses
About the firm
An internationally affiliated mid-tier firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They are a team of extraordinarily talented professionals who provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients.
They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and creating strong financial futures for their clients.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Their cloud-based software allows the flexibility to work from anywhere and real time financial information meaning you can change the way that businesses plan.
The firm are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals with a tailored career path specific to you.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Business Services & Tax division. Offering their clients support with compliance, business benchmarking & modelling, succession planning, data analytics, tax planning, structuring, virtual CFO, corporate finance & advisory.
In your role as Business Services Manager, you will:
- Be proactive to developing and maintaining client relationships for a broad group of clients from business owners to professionals from a diverse range of industries including Government, Healthcare, Education, Utilities, Transport, Mining, Corporate and Financial Services industries. This portfolio has a focus on very high net wealth individuals, family groups. International clients & SME’s.
- Ensure work is delivered by your team to a high standard and all client expectations are met.
- Work closely with clients on a range of business advisory needs including business restructuring, tax planning and cash flow management.
- Work with other specialists to provide a full range of services to clients.
- Identify business development opportunities and referral networks
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Experience managing a team within the public practice industry
- Relevant qualifications, CA/CPA qualifications
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
- High level of tax knowledge
- Ability to demonstrate capability in areas such as business restructuring, tax planning and research, benchmarking and cash flow analysis
- Comprehensive training, clear development plans & further study support
- Social firm – Regular social events, annual party, sporting and fitness events, community network, quiz nights and themed fun in the office.
- CA/CPA membership fees
- International exchange program with their global alliance
- Salary packaging - Vehicles, laptops & phones
- Diverse and inclusive team – collaborative & supportive environment
- Discretionary monthly bonuses
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to email@example.com.