Business Services Senior Accountant role
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Flexible working arrangements & work life balance
- Hybrid working model
About the Company
This CBD based chartered accounting firm offers opportunities for growth and progression. Offering services including Business Services, Tax, Corporate Finance and Advisory. The firm is looking for a Business Services Senior Accountant to join their Business Services team to be responsible for a portfolio of clients with excellent progression opportunities.
About the Role
- Manage a portfolio of clients and manage a team within Business Services
- Reporting to the Accounting Partners
- All aspects of banking, including preparation of workpapers and month end reconciliations.
- Preparation of periodic Business Activity Statements, Instalment Activity Statements, and other statutory returns.
- Liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Being able to consider and problem solve any issues that arise.
- Assisting with cloud-base services and disbursements.
Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification or part qualified with excellent communication and organisational abilities.
- Proven ability to supervise or manage a team to deliver quality and timely work, meeting all client expectations.
- Ability to maintain and build strong client relationships.
- Technically strong bookkeeping knowledge to provide compliance, planning and advice to clients.
- Excellent communication skills when liaising with clients, direct reports and colleagues.
- Familiar with Xero, QuickBooks and MYOB and can maintain ledgers for multiple clients.
- Ability to work independently, in collaboration with others and provide support to Partners.
- Ability to identify and communicate opportunities to provide value-added services to clients.
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Open-plan office
- Values driven firm
- Genuinely care about staff and their wellbeing
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home
- Social events
- Volunteering opportunities
- Work from home & work life balance
- Modern office
- CBD location
- Attractive salary package
- Excellent training opportunities
- Growing firm with endless opportunities to progress
- Pathway to manager
- Be responsible for an interesting and growing portfolio
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Laila Billings on 0401 658 923 for a confidential discussion or email your resume to Laila@charterhouse.com.au