|Salary:||$30.75ph + Super|
|Posted:||7 days ago|
- 4 month contract with view to extend
- Parramatta location
- $30.75ph + Super
This is a great opportunity to work with this large Government department located onsite at their Parramatta Office. This role provides excellent training and a friendly and supportive working environment.
We are looking for standout Customer Service Officers/Call Centre Operators who are customer-focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work).
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within a call centre environment would be highly advantageous
- Working on the Road Safety Business Line, you will be assisting with vehicle licensing and registration enquiries and applications
- Handling 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Answer incoming customer enquiries and requests for information
- Maintain customer satisfaction
- Stay updated on departmental policy changes to determine responses
- Handle customer data and information with confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records and databases in their inhouse systems
- 7am – 7pm rotating roster, Monday to Friday
- 7 hours per day, 35 hours per week
The call centre/customer service representatives are often the first point of contact for the Department. It is essential that you enjoy providing a high level of customer service treating customers with honest, fairness, sensitivity and dignity.
- 2-3 years experience in a call centre or customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Strong problem solving abilities, especially in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Previous experience in a contact centre would be beneficial