- $75k Package
- ASAP start
- Darling Park, Sydney CBD
- Full time in Office
Our client, A Chartered Accounting organisation specialising in Agribusiness seeking a super star Client Services Coordinator. They are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic Coordinator to join their Sydney Office to enable the accounting team to be accountants.
The role requires the successful individual to take responsibility and coordinate the delivery of client services and deliver the best experience for their clients.
If you are proactive, highly organised and have a ‘can do attitude’ this is the role for you. This role is full time in the office in their CBD office.
- Preparation of client CSA including all engagements for the service period, pricing per the fixed fee arrangements and timelines that balance customer expectations with work capacity.
- Client information coordination including sending client checklists, reviewing documentation received for completeness, scanning, and saving documentation and liaison with accounting team members.
- Lodging tax returns and activity statements with ATO.
- Regular communication with clients regarding their engagements.
- Preparation of correspondence and communications with clients advising them of tax registrations, assessments, and tax liabilities.
- Coordinating, managing, and reporting workflow.
- Consider client opportunities and opportunities for increased client turnover.
- Filing of documents
- Participate in training and development and be willing to seek and implement new ideas
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Studies in Business Administration, highly favourable
- 95% accuracy typing ability
- Strong MS Office 365 skills, especially Excel to an intermediary level
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Highly developed organisational skills necessary to work within a fast-paced practice
- Enthusiasm and strong motivation for delivering outstanding outcomes to clients
- Previous experience working with accounting or other professional service firms required
- Experience in bookkeeping, lodging activity statements
- ATO portal experience essential
- Australian Citizens/PR only as this is a full time permanent opportunity
Please apply today if have the required skills and experience for this role. NB, the role will be closing end of the week, Friday 1st December 2023.