|Salary:||$85-100k + Super|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- 12-month Fixed Term Contract
- Mascot location
- Previous experience in the Construction Sector essential!
My client, a global leader in its field within the Construction Sector is looking for an experienced Contracts Administrator for a 12-month Fixed Term Maternity leave cover.
Day to Day Duties:
Administer and support documentation, systems, and processes.
Update equipment and customer master data.
Create service contracts upon request from sales team.
Coordinate the preparation of purchasing reports, receipts and acknowledgement of materials and supplies.
Report to Senior Construction Management staff.
Liaise with external suppliers.
Ensure all construction works documentation is distributed and processed.
Ensure all activities comply with legislative and statutory guidelines.
Promote a friendly and professional team environment.
Attend internal and external meetings.
- Experience in a Contracts Administration role is essential.
- Commercial construction background is essential.
- Knowledge of end-to-end Contracts Admin processes.
- Solid Excel, Teams and outlook experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Self-managed, proactive, and able to use initiative.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
Please apply by following the link or email email@example.com