||23 days ago
Based in the city fringe, this education organisation is seeking a Manager Contracts & Relationships to plan, lead and coordinate their day-to-day Procurement function within a large project.
This position, reporting to the Commercial Manager works closely with key internal and external stakeholders and is a highly visible position that is very relationship and advisory focused. The role will be responsible for supervising two of the team whilst driving best practice and compliance.
Key responsibilities & focus;
- Maintain and manage contract register and vendor charter that governs how service providers engage
- Responsible for three large major contracts
- Manage the RFP/RFQ activities ensuring probity is maintained
- Advise internal stakeholders on best practice and requirements in particular contracts
- Preparing tender documents, manage panels along and
- Ensure legislative compliance requirements are managed, achieved and reported
- Evaluate contractor performance on a quarterly basis
To be successful, you will have;
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual with proven experience within procurement & contract management.
- Extensive knowledge & demonstrated experience with the end to end procurement and purchasing practices
- Proven experience interpreting legal contracts and liaising with legal representatives
- Track record of effectively interpreting legal contracts and successfully liaising with legal representatives
- Effective negotiation and communicating skills
- Excellent relationship building skills, coupled with great planning and organisational skills
- Strong analysing skills and be proficient in advanced use of Excel
- The opportunity to work for a progressive, flexible and values driven organisation
- Personal development opportunities and a warm, collaborative working culture
- Easy access to public transport – great location
- Work-life balance is promoted
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a National Police Record check and Working with Children Check