- 6-month contract
- Customer Service - warm customers contacting
- Leading brand dedicated to climate change
About the company
Working for a well-known brand in the who is dedicated to climate change. Imagine being part of a team where you will be making an impact and offering services to existing customers drive innovation for a better energy future for our community and planet. With an immediate start, take on this 6-month contract where you will contact existing commercial customers. Full training will be provided.
Your key responsibilities include:
You will have the following:
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience over the phone
- Supporting existing customers by delivering to their current and future needs
- Building customer loyalty
- Identifying opportunities to grow the customer base
- Highly developed customer service and negotiation skills.
- Identify and match the needs of new and existing customers to suite of products and campaigns.
- The ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and display resilience and a positive attitude.
- Exceptional customer service attributes, particularly the ability to communicate in a concise, polished, and professional manner and be able to demonstrate empathy and understanding.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team, with colleagues and staff at all levels
- Good initiative, problem solving skills and ability to learn complex processes.
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work for a growing prosperous company. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.