|Salary:||Up to $70 ph + super|
|Posted:||11 days ago|
- Initial 8 month contract with definite extension
- Paying up to $70 per hour + super
- Offices in Parramatta, currently WFH
Manage and report on the rich data sets that are collected through this NSW Government Agency’s Project and rating process
- Respond to and address internal and external data requests.
- Provide data insights to support our Director (and the wider Team)
- Support Data migration and architecture in our Salesforce CRM.
- Build reports and dashboards from the new Salesforce database.
- Build and maintain data reporting dashboards in Tableau and PowerBI.
- Work with external customers to understand their ownership structures and data requirements.
- Data Governance including non-disclosure agreements.
- Deliver two of our key publications annually – one being the annual report.
- Manage one Project Officer
- Tertiary level qualification in relevant area
- Experience in similar position, preferably in NSW State Government OR in the Commercial Building Sector
- Expert Excel user
- Writing and using SQL queries
- Experience using Power BI, Tableau & Salesforce
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information. Please contact Lydia on email@example.com