|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Busy and fast paced EA role in Local Government | Melbourne Location |Previous Local Government experience desired
- Play a pivotal support role in local government
- Great team culture, busy environment, face paced role
- You must have experience working in a fast paced EA role
An amazing opportunity to work for a Local Government authority providing high level administrative and executive support to a Senior Director.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the Director in the coordination of meetings and functions ensuring that he/she is prepared for meetings, briefed about his/her schedule and that any follow up actions arising from meetings are implemented.
- Work autonomously to achieve deadlines while managing multiple tasks in a busy environment.
- Set up, maintain and continuously improve office procedures, filing systems and databases in line with the organisational processes.
- Draft correspondence, briefing papers, reports and other documents
- Participate in a range of Council committees, reference groups, cross directorate teams and task groups.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Substantial executive assistant and administrative support experience at the executive level, in a large, complex organisation.
- Demonstrates flexibility and strong problem solving skills in a busy customer service focused environment.
- Proven experience working in a busy deadline driven environment, managing multiple tasks.
- High level computer skills including MS Office suite, with the ability to learn other key applications used within the corporation.
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data
- Knowledge of organisational and statutory procedures relevant to local government
- Excellent communication skills
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with local government council
- Working for an innovative and community focussed organisation
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.