|Posted:||7 months ago|
Job descriptionTHE ROLE:
- The primary purpose of the role is to support the Executive Director within the department
- Provision of high level executive secretarial and executive support including preparing confidential briefing notes, reviewing correspondence and identifying and prioritising urgent issues
- Maintaining the Executive Director’s diary including arranging meetings, training and travel.
- Other key features of the role include meet & greet of clients, catering set up, preparation of meeting rooms.
- Diary management with experience of managing conflicting diary issues
- Booking of travel, word processing, data entry, faxing, photocopying, phones.
- Processing of invoices in accounting system.
- Meeting preparation and support
- Meeting scheduling
- Ad hoc admin support to the wider team
- Support for solving IT issues.
- At least 3-5years experience
- Background in the public sector would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Competent in and basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suits
- Systems experience required SAP would be beneficial but necessary