- Newly created opportunity
- Finance lead reporting into business owners
- Inner west location
About the Company
A highly recognisable retail brand with strong portfolio spanning 30 years. They have a fantastic product range and sell at the premium end of the market. They have a close knit and highly inclusive culture meaning the person coming in can expect their new ideas to be welcomed and seen as positive to taking the organisation forward.
As the finance manager you are the top person in the accounting team and therefore will partner the owners with shaping strategy and decision making. You will be providing that commercial lens using data to provide integrity and drive outcomes.
About the Role
- Running the end-to-end finance function with the help of your team
- Ensuring decisions are made with integrity, with the benefit of your data analysis
- Proactively contributing to strategy; they are looking for someone to help grow revenue not cut cost
- Business improvement initiatives as an external hire they want your ideas on how to improve
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified with a strong track record
- Experience of working in an SME previously
- Experience of the full end-to-end accounting function
- Experience of managing and motivating people is essential
This opportunity does not require someone with retail experience, more that you understand the workings of small businesses and want to make a proactive contribution.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion