|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Property Finance Manager
- Managing a small property accounting team.
- Portfolio management, leasing, general accounting.
- North Shore based.
About the Company
Private equity backed property management and investment group looking to bring onboard an experienced property accounting manager. The position is less corporate but more operational in nature. You will be doing all management reporting and ensuring the lease accounts are kept in a timely manner. The opportunity requires you to extensively business partner the asset management teams.
About the Role
- Prepare monthly reporting packs and present analysis and recommendations to property management teams.
- Lead a small team of property accounting professionals ensuring items such as the leasing is kept in a timely manner.
- Assist with business improvement initiatives; systems upgrades, automation, improved data accuracy, etc.
- Assist with any compliance requirements; duties around year-end, some tax work, documentation.
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Experience in a similar role with an Property organisation.
- Experience of managing and motivating people is essential.
- High level written and verbal communication.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.