Financial Project Coordinator
- 12 Month Contract
- $450 Per day + Super
- Parramatta– Close to public
- Working hybrid available
About the Company
A strong customer service focussed organisation with very positive active input into local transport. This is an exciting opportunity to be in one of the largest service providers in NSW. Be fully responsible for managing the financial reporting.
They are based in the Paramatta and next to public transport, therefore easily accessible and close to everything.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
You will be working within the Commercial Management. Your main duties will be preparing the financial management reports and verifying budgets, allocations, accruals, forecasting, through SAP and EQUIP also providing admin support.
Requirements for the role will include:
- Advanced Excel, high attention to detail, very strong numeracy skills
- Experience working in a large complex organisation
- worked with SAP or Transport EQUIP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have 2 – 5 years’ experience
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org