|Salary:||Up to $850 per day plus super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- 12 months contract with potential to extend
- Paying up to $850 per day plus super
- Based in Parramatta (2 days a week) - Hybrid
Provide day-to-day operational support to ensure this project runs smoothy and effectively to NSW Government guidelines.
- Day-to-day operation of program offices, governance secretariat duties, risk/schedule management, frameworks, health checks and assurance
- Stakeholder coordination of delivery teams both government and private sector
- Ensure integration with the project governance of other dependent Government projects
- Fortnightly schedule, risk & issue reporting, including development and maintenance of reporting dashboards for both the transaction and ongoing project delivery
- Mobilise new and existing governance committees including project control groups, work with governance committees closely as stakeholders.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Experience in a similar capacity and/or Government industry.
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org