||24 days ago
A dynamic retail brand is going through an exciting next phase of growth via supply chain transformation.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the Group Finance function in the preparation of financial forecasts, budgets, month-end financial accruals, and be responsible for statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Assist the Group finance team with the preparation of financial statements and year end audit
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of accounting standards and the Group's other financial statutory reporting requirements
- Assist management with the preparation of financial forecasts, budgets and month-end financial accruals & reporting
- Assist management with the monthly Group consolidation process
- Processing of accounts payable and receivables
- Processing and preparation of weekly batch payments and monthly payroll
- Preparing business activity statements (BAS) as required
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Proven experience in a Financial or Tax Accountant/Audit type role
- Good working knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards and statutory reporting experience
- Good working knowledge of fixed assets accounting