|Location:||Salisbury, Salisbury, South Australia|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Intermediate Accountant – SMSF
- Top 100 firm South of the river
- One of the fastest growing firms in Brisbane
- Unrivalled career opportunities
About the Firm
Does the thought of a fast-paced and ever evolving workplace excite you? Do you want to work for a high-growth business where your career aspirations are only limited by the effort you put in? If the answer is yes, then this could be the perfect role for you…
Charterhouse are working with one of Brisbane’s fastest growing accounting firms to find an Intermediate Accountant for their SMSF team.
In this role, you will get to work closely with a highly experienced Manager and get exposure to the highest profile clients that they have. It’s a very hands-on role, with great visibility in the firm and fast progression is on offer.
This firm are an AFR Top 100 firm with a reputation for first class service, a fun, energetic and lively culture and a training and development program the produces some of the best accountants in the market.
About the Role
Your duties and responsibilities will involve the below. Don’t worry if you don’t tick all the boxes, it’s just more to learn as you settle into the job.
- Process SMSF client accounts
- Prepare draft SMSF administration and activity budgets
- Prepare year end accounts and reports
- Liaise with clients to get the information you need and work with them on any issues
- Prepare SMSF financial and operational reports
- Minimum of 2 years in processing SMSF’s
- Working knowledge of Class Super is preferred, not essential
- Commenced or intending to commence CA or CPA Study
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- Want to be part of a fun and supportive culture
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a market leading salary, full CA/CPA training and study support, 5 weeks annual leave, access to discounted financial and legal advice and an awesome office with some of the best people in the industry.
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me on LinkedIn