|Salary:||$550 - $750 per day|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
- $550-750 per day
- Will consider part time candidates
- Can work from anywhere AUS wide
- Big 4 company recruiting an internal Auditor for an initial period of 6 months.
- Support the external team in delivering planned audit engagements. Generalist Auditor required whilst helping run and assist on audit projects with the external team & Client
- Effectively managing Audit processes with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters, including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Project management
- Engaging clients and providing advice and professionalism throughout transactions, including identification of areas for improvement in clients’ business processes
- Understanding our clients’ unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible.
The ideal candidate:
To qualify for the role, you must have:
Proven experience as an Auditor delivering external audit and assurance engagements.
Previous experience with project management
Proven track record with developing and maintaining client relationships.
Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
A strong academic record, including a degree and progress towards/completion of CA or any CA ANZ affiliated qualification.
If interested, please click APPLY.