An exciting new opening for Junior Accountants for a client based in Gosford.
The role will include working with a growing boutique firm with currently around 30 members of staff with a broad client base across all industries.
The management structure is friendly, supportive and flexible. They will offer you great progression options for the right candidate.
This would be a great opportunity for someone looking to kick start their accounting career. You will be offered genuine support working with an extremely experienced team offering their knowledge along the way.
Come and enjoy the benefits of working for a local company who take full advantage of early finishes every Friday.
If you live close to the area and have recently graduated, please do apply!
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements; special and general purpose, corporate tax returns, trusts and partnerships
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7
- Liaising with the ATO
- Preparing and lodging BAS and IAS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree
- Willingness to learn
- Completing University & looking to commence the CA program in future
Culture & Benefits
- Excellent training and development program
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- Ongoing training and personal development
- Flexible working options (WFH 2 days a week after probation)
- Subsidised full time/part time study opportunities
- Regular performance appraisals
- Parking nearby
- Cloud based firm
- Client facing
- Opportunity for advisory work
- Early finish on Fridays
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alex Offless on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.