A progressive local council is looking for a Senior Management Accountant to lead a team of 3. It’s a contract - $80-82+super.
A local Council in the western suburbs that provide the highest standards of work to ensure that council can achieve its vision and meet organizational objectives.
The Management Accounting Team Lead is responsible for the leadership of the Management Accounting Team and the management of the key deliverables of the unit.
- Financial Partnering including providing financial planning analysis and advice to senior management.
- Business Case Analysis for key projects.
- Manage the preparation and collation of the monthly management reports for ELT and the quarterly reports for council.
- Manage the end-to-end annual budget cycle
- Review and implement continuous improvements to financial systems and processes
- CPA/CA qualified with a relevant degree qualification.
- Experience leading or supervising a team of juniors
- Ability to use initiative and solve problems
- Great stakeholder management skills