Manager | Business Services
- Up to $120k package
- Flexible working options to suit your lifestyle
- Work with ASX listed and large private clients
About the Company
Top 10 Accounting firm in Brisbane’s CBD with an ultra-modern office and flexible approach to work. You will be managing a team of 5 accountants and a client portfolio which turns over $1m a year.
We are looking for an experienced Manager who has a track record of being able to train and develop juniors to join one of the highest performing teams within the firm. There is quick progression available for anyone who can come in and stamp their mark on the role.
With a collaborative, supporting and progressive culture you will be given all the tools you need to be successful in your new role. One of your main focuses will be the development of the staff reporting to you and the continued delivery of excellent client service.
Flexibility and a healthy work/life balance are one of their top priorities as they believe that happy and energized people are productive people.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 8. Mentor train and develop them as well as give conduct reviews
- Provide tax advice; interact with clients and liaise with ATO/ASIC/OSR regularly
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships, ensure a high level of service and work on multiple types of entities
- Be involved in firm and division decision making processes
- Contribute to ongoing firm-wide improvements and initiatives, including business development, marketing, systems upgrades and implementations to name a few
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 6 years’ total experience in a similar role with Australian accounting firm(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a focus on excellent client service
Culture & Benefits
- Market leading benefits package
- Modern firm and a recently refurbished office which has been done to a very high spec
- Flexible working options
- A diverse client base across several industries which include ASX listed companies
- Fast-track career progression
- Great social scene: brewery tours, day at the races, river cruises and Summer & Christmas parties all arranged by a social committee
- Corporate health and insurance rates
- Purchase additional annual leave
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Adam Wheeler on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0405 277 052for a confidential discussion